Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Felix's 30 Day Plan

This is an interesting theory for all of us trying to find a relationship out there. A close friend of mine gave me a suggestion for not getting hurt again ( will explain story in full detail later). What if you waited 30 days before you got intimate with your partner? I know it doesn't always happen like this were its planned out and structured. I mean if you have been talking to your crush for 30 days then I give you the green light!  Every situation is different of course. Abstience is an awesome choice for some. I respect that 100%. I don't want to knock on my fellow Christians but waiting for marriage isn't totally a realistic expectation anymore. Kids can't get away from sex! Thank you media and social networking (by the way that was a joke)! Sex is the most natural thing in the world. However, we are not animals and should never regard as ourselves as people who will lay down like dogs. There does need to be a price on sex so to speak. You are not a whore, slut or prostitute! The price has nothing to do with money. The price should be emotional stability, someone who takes care of your heart and who eventually becomes your boyfriend or girlfriend. Never give it up without a commitment of some sort! We get so caught up in the moment that we don't even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment