Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Love Is A Gamble

This entry has taken me forever to muster up the courage to even write this one.
I've been emotionally turned inside out and upside down. I just decided to break up with
my boyfriend. I'm okay. I know in my heart I made the right choice. The biggest lesson is to know when to cut your losses and move on. Love is a gamble. I still would have done everything the exact same way because I needed to learn. There is no way to turn around a one sided relationship! Once the situation happens you can't really do anything. You have a few options! 1) Express your displeasure but stay for a while 2) Leave the bitch alone and realize your too good for them. Ultimately love yourself !3) Stay with the relationship because you think its much better than being alone. I'm just glad I'm out of that terrible cold and distant relationship. There were red flags I will admit! At least I'm learning and I'm still really young so I'm not in a hurry to get it all right. I'm just glad getting out of this didn't take me more than two weeks. I''m just very relieved and glad to be single again. I am glad to have moved on from this awful nightmare of a relationship. I was tired of doing all the work. Can you blame me? Of course, when I needed help with issues going on in my life he would say i dont know? Sorry! I'm done with these little boys who cant handle a real diva.

P.S - There's another cute guy who wants to hang out soon and lives near me ! Always another million reasons to hope baby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment