Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Celebrating The Break Up!

There are moments when I catch myself thinking about calling my ex! I have to remind myself how far I've come on my journey and that I NEVER needed him. I only deluded myself into thinking that I did. Guys & Girls no matter how shitty you feel being alone we have to come to some conclusions. The first is that sometimes people are going to hurt us. But I promise you its not the end of the world! Everyone has someone in the world that they were made for. It's just maybe you haven't found them yet. I try not to look at this break up in a negative way. I don't think people understand its even harder to end a relationship. It's easy to get dumped honestly! It's even harder to be on the other side of that and feel like your needs aren't getting fullifed. It's important though to make a clean break from the person you were with. There are some ex's of mine I just don't even talk to anymore. It's tempting to fall back into the old ways. You just have to remind yourself your destiny isn't tied up with certain people. It's okay to let go of things that aren't working. I'd rather be alone than be with someone who doesn't treat me like a queen! NEVER CHASE SOMEONE ELSE! LET THEM GO THEIR OWN WAY! XOXO

P.S - Love like you have never been hurt before & never let the bitterness from the past leave its mark on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment