Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why Is Love so Hard to Come by?

I think a variety of reasons can play into our own fears and insecurities about why we can't find it.  I think I speak for a lot people when I say our biggest fear is going through this life alone. Love is the one thing we all crave and want in the worst way. However, I'm not willing to short change my morals to reach my goals. I was tested when this cute guy from my school approached me. It was midnight and he said he wanted to hang out. I would have had to sneak out of my house at that hour. I always advocate against women being booty calls. This time I followed my own advice! I wanted to see him but I realized my virtues and the relationship with myself is more important than "getting a guy".

1 comment:

  1. Glad you stuck to your own values. As for why love is so hard to find... So we value it when we do. Easy things are valueless and replaceable.

    ReplyDelete