From my past experiences when I think about online dating I'm not sure its a good thing.
I hope if you are trying it out that's wonderful and don't let my opinion change your mind.
1.) Player's Playground
- Online dating makes it very easy for players to prey on young women that want to find true love
- Heterosexual women tend to write gobs & gobs on themselves giving them a lot to capitalize on
- Its easy to juggle seeing multiple women at the same time & not let any of them know about it
2.) Provided with Too Many Options ( Over saturation)
- Could your perfect match have gotten lost in the shuffle?
- If you don't have any kind of filtering system what are you picking your guys based on?
3.) Beware of Men with no Jobs
- Unemployed men tend to hang around on free dating sites
- Why? Because its a f***ing free site & they are bored trying to get some
- If you have time to be on a free dating site then you have time get a job &
move out your Mommy's house! OOO! Yes, I'm going to keep it real sorry.
4.) Don't get Catfished & Swindled
- Investigate anyone who is making big claims like "Hey guys, I'm a millionaire"
- If it sounds too good to be true then it is too good to be true
- Google imaging photos if you think someone is a fake is always a decent shot at getting the truth
5.) Wants Sex on the First Date
- NO NO NO NO!!!
- Online dating can be risky you are entering the home of a complete stranger
- Don't roll the dice with your life
- If he insists on taking you home & there is a lot of sex talk before meeting up its not worth it